Corporate & Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Serving Commercial Clients in Pompano Beach & Beyond
Your company is something that needs your attention around-the-clock. Any given day, there is probably a long list of things you need to do to run it well—and then some. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to take some of that stress and weight off your shoulders?
At Knoerr Law Group, our commercial and corporate litigation lawyers can help you run your business better by acting as your legal guides for any and all matters that involve your company. When you have a legal question, you can come to us for the answer. Using our extensive knowledge of Florida’s commercial laws and general business regulations, we can steer you towards the right decision that benefits your business the most. We will also be your standby legal team for any matter that goes into the courtroom for litigation.
Why pick Knoerr Law Group for your commercial and corporation litigation needs:
- 45+ years of combined legal experience
- Around-the-clock availability
- History of fighting large insurance companies
With so much riding on the success and health of your company, don’t take any chances by trying to tackle legal issues alone. Call (954) 749-3151 today and connect with our law firm to learn more about our representation for companies and corporations.
How Our Attorneys Can Help Your Business
For every facet of your company, there is at least one rule, regulation, law, or contract that governs it. Commonly, corporate or commercial litigation becomes necessary after one such rule is violated by a third party, or after your company is accused of the violation. Matters can sometimes be settled out of court in mediation or arbitration, but there is a high chance they will lead to litigation.
Commercial and corporate litigation often become necessary due to:
- Contract breaches: Not following a commercial contract to the letter can lead to devastating consequences and complications. Whether a third party has breached your contract, or you are being accused as the party that violated it, we can represent you and uphold your best interests.
- Shareholder and board member conflicts: The top members of your corporation can be the source of the worst conflicts. Shareholders are prone to clashing among themselves over control issues, and board members are never guaranteed to see eye-to-eye on how to run the company, either. If a conflict goes into the courtroom, be ready for it by using our legal services.
- Intellectual property disputes: Your company can be compromised if your intellectual property (IP) is leaked or abused, such as patents and clientele lists. Litigation might be the only way to set things right after an IP violation. You may even be financially compensated by the violating party if the case ends in your favor.
- Employment law violations: No matter the size of your company, it can – and very likely will, one day – run into an employment lawsuit. Protect your company’s reputation and profits by handling any related conflicts with the guidance of a legal professional.
With our attorneys by your side and acting on your behalf, you don’t have to stress about the fine details of your corporate litigation case. We do that for you, so you can keep running your business as close to usual as you can.
Schedule an initial consultation with our Pompano Beach commercial litigation attorneys to begin.