Pompano Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
45+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
Knoerr Law Group proudly stands up for the wrongfully injured throughout Pompano Beach and beyond. As property damage and insurance claims attorneys who are used to taking on stubborn insurance companies in and out of the courtroom, our talents lend themselves naturally to handling personal injury claims as well. If you were hurt through the negligence of a third party, please let us know by calling (954) 289-5655 today.
We handle a wide variety of personal injury claims, such as:
- Car accidents: Car accidents are one of the leading causes of severe injury and death in the country. Don’t let your case be just a statistic. Seek compensation and justice today with us by your side.
- Truck accidents: Were you hit or sideswiped by a commercial truck? Our law firm is ready to represent you when the trucking company inevitably tries to blame you for your trucking accident.
- Slip and fall accidents: If you slip and fall while visiting someone else’s property – be it a friend’s house or a business – you may be able to file a claim for any resulting damages, like medical costs.
- Defective products: Did you or someone you love get hurt due to a product defect? Our attorneys are well-versed in product liability laws to help you file a claim against the product manufacturer.
This list is in no way comprehensive, though. There are many other types of personal injury claims we have not listed here. If you were hurt in any way and due to someone else’s mistakes or actions, call us at (954) 289-5655 to see if we can help you. Initial consultations are available.
Damages You Can Demand in a Personal Injury Claim
When someone else causes your accident and injuries, they should be the one who has to pay for all the resulting damages. The primary purpose of filing a personal injury claim is to pursue those necessary damages to the fullest extent.
Damages you may be able to include in your personal injury claim are:
- Medical costs: The most expensive economic damages you suffer due to an accident will likely be the resulting medical costs. Emergency care, hospitalization, prescription medicines, and more can all add up to range well into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not greater.
- Rehabilitation fees: Your necessary care might not end when you leave the hospital. You could require months or years of rehabilitative therapy depending on the extent of your injuries.
- Lost wages: Being seriously injured can take you off your feet for weeks at a time. Your paychecks are going to take a hit while you try to recuperate. Even if your employer gives you some disability benefits, the amount will be lesser than what you typically earn.
- Property loss: Replacing destroyed property can be a real financial setback. For example, if you were hurt in a trucking accident, your own vehicle might be totaled. Your insurance policy may provide some coverage, but you deserve the full amount needed to replace your vehicle.
- Pain and suffering: Noneconomic damages in a personal injury claim can be quite significant. In a quick summary, noneconomic damages are those that cannot be tracked on paper or by bills, such as the emotional trauma, pain, and suffering you have endured due to the liable party.
Once again, our background as insurance claim attorneys becomes your advantage when you let us handle your personal injury claim. Insurance companies can be ordered to pay out the maximum limit of their policies to injured parties. We know how to best argue for that maximum amount on your behalf.
Let’s get down to business on your claim. Call (954) 289-5655 now!